Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11/24 Kenna's new carseat!!



When Kenna was born my uncle was kind enough to give us the money to purchase her a "big girl" carseat when the time came for her to need one! Although her infant carrier goes up to 22 pounds (she's 15) and 29 inches (she's 26 1/2) her big girl carseat goes all the way from 5-40 pounds so I could have moved her into it whenever I was ready. She will have to face towards the back of the car until she is 1 year old AND 20 pounds (Jaydin didnt get to face forwards until he was almost 16 months old) and then she will ride in this carseat until she is 40 pounds and then she will move to a booster seat. I am IN LOVE with her carseat because it is completely pink and obviously girlie!! There is not doubt when you look in my van window that I have a daughter, and I love that feeling!! I would like to say "thank you" to my Uncle Butch for being nice enough to buy her such a beautiful carseat and she will definitely gets lots of years of use out of it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I know, I feel so big right now! I don't know how my body is going to keep stretching, lol! People tell me that I don't look that big in person. I think the camera makes me look a little bigger than I really am. But still... I have 3.5 months to go!