Monday, October 15, 2007

Kenna's getting big!!

We decided to take advantage out of having season passes to Six Flags and we took the kids again yesterday. We started off looking at the land animals since we didnt get a chance to do that last time and then we split up and I took the kids to kiddie land and Justin went to ride some of his rides. Splitting up was a decision that he ended up regretting.
While we were in Thomas Town Jaydin was playing at the Thomas the Tank Engine table and I was kneeling down next to the table while Kenna held onto the ledge. I realized that she was holding on quite well and that her legs werent wobbling so I let go and with the help of the ledge...KENNA WAS STANDING!! I was sooo happy and glad that I had my camera and I caught her big moment on camera:) Then when we met back up with daddy, she was so proud of herself that she grabbed onto a planter box and stood up again!! It amazes me how quickly they learn new things!!






















Jaydin had so much fun yesterday and we cant wait to take him back. They are open year round now so we will definitely be going back soon. A guest relations employee told me that they bring in snow during the winter and that they have an ice rink so I think Jaydin would LOVE to see the snow and Vallejo is a whole lot closer than Tahoe so he just might be able to!!

1 comment:

Auntie Mary said...

Kenna is adorable and Jaydin is such a cute big brother! Love you guys. Auntie