Monday, October 8, 2007

We're ready for Halloween!!

Since Jaydin was a bumble bee for his first Halloween, I've known since I was pregnant with Kenna that I wanted her to be a lady bug!! I thought it would be so cute to get a double picture frame and put there 1st Halloween pics side-by-side...my 2 little bugs:) I found her costume at Old Navy about 3 weeks ago and cant wait for her to wear it on Halloween. It is a little bit big and there is no way the pants will fit so I am going to get her some black tights to go along with it. The top is suppose to end above her knees, but it goes almost down to her feet so it looks like a long dress:) The spots are hearts instead of circles so it is too cute and girly!!
After looking at seven different stores over the course of the past six weeks, Jaydin FINALLY found his perfect Halloween costume at Old Navy yesterday. At the other stores he thought about being a pirate, elmo, Mater, Batman, a fireman and a power ranger, but when he saw the Lion costume at Old Navy he decided THAT was what he wanted to be!! It is slightly small on him, but it doesnt look TOO bad and he really wanted it and it was on clearance for only $13 so I decided to go for it. He likes to say "I Lion, grrrr" it is too cute:) There are pants that go along with it but I just wanted to take a quick pic so they arent on him here!!
Both their costumes are fleece and are really warm:) I think they are going to remain nice and toasty when we take them out trick-or-treating!! BTW...I LOVE this pic of the two of them together...I think its one of the best one's we've taken

No comments: