Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New hair cut for the birthday boy!!

Well, today is Jaydin's 3rd birthday! I cant believe how quickly the time has just flown by:( We are having a party for him at school today and he's very excited!! He chose the theme "Disney Cars" or Mater McQueen as he calls it!! So I bought the Cars cupcake paper wrappers and the Cars rings to put in the cupcakes. I made a whole bunch of cupcakes last night with pretty sparkly frosting and we put goody bags together for his friends and we are also going to play "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" I am very excited to have his school party:) Then in the evening we are going to my mom's for a birthday dinner for him with: Mommy, Daddy, Mammy, Poppy, Great Poppy, Honey, Papa and Papa Steve! He's going to have lots of fun and will feel very special!! I will post new pics tomorrow from both of his parties. Here are a couple pictures from this morning of our birthday boy. Thank you Auntie Mary & Uncle Steve for his cool new sweat outfit! He felt very special in his new sweatshirt today:)


It is picture day at school tomorrow so Daddy gave Jaydin a new hair cut!! Here are a before and after pic so let me know what you think!!

09/29/07 before hair cut

10/03/07 after hair cut

No comments: